Tests & Levels Nordic Ski
- 1st degree traversing straight line.
- Sliding snowplough with braking.
- Skating step and step turn taking into account the skiing environment
- Skating step with poles.
- Sliding snowplough and one skate.
- 2nd degree traversing straight line and elementary turn taking into account external factors.
- V2 and combined skating steps.
- Diagonal stride on the flat.
- 3rd degree traversing straight line and series of parallel turns at high speed taking into account external factors.
- Completing a technical course over varied terrain including flat, descending and climbing sections at high speed, taking into account external factors (choice of technique)