CHILDREN'S LEVELS & TESTS - ALPINE SKI
TEST REFERENCE FOR ALL LEVELS
Cours de Ski Alpin :
- Start getting used to skis and sliding. The ESF instructors are there to help your children enjoy themselves in this new environment.
beginner - ouRSON
- Move around on skis in different ways over varied but almost flat terrain.
- Can ski with skis parallel straight downhill and stop using a snowplough turn.
- Series of 7 to 8 snowplough turns with the skis brought back to the parallel position in between, over a suitable marked out course.
- Elementary direct line across the slope following a roughly straight trajectory.
- Test of balance when skiing while facing down the slope (with little jumps, from one foot to the other or over little bumps, etc.) on a gentle slope.
1ére Etoile (1st star)
- On a moderately steep slope, series of elementary sideslip turns over a suitable marked out course.
- Direct traversing line following a curved trajectory.
- Step turns on a gentle slope (starting off at an angle).
2éme Etoile (2nd star)
- Series of around ten perfect elementary turns over a suitable marked out course on a moderately steep slope.
- Basic direct line passing over hollows and bumps.
- Basic skating step.
3éme Etoile (3rd star)
- Series of around ten basic turns imposed by 10 to 12 poles on a moderately steep slope.
- Basic single garland on a moderately steep slope.
- Perfect direct line to build up speed, finished with a braking sideslip, all on a moderately steep slope.
Etoile de Bronze (bronze)
- Non-timed line assessed by the pupil's ability to complete perfect basic turns, with two changes of rhythm on a varied slope (alternating medium, short and medium-radius turns through 15 to 20 gates).
- Godille of base.
- Passage over bumps with slight take-off on prepared piste or terrain (skiercross-type run).
Etoile d'or (gold)
- Short giant slalom, timed (maximum 50% more time allowed compared to opener).
- Technical series of perfect broad and high-speed turns over varied terrain (slope, snow, etc.).
- Giant Slalom, 25/35 gates, dénivelé : 200 to 250 m
- Gold : 0% to 15%
- Vermeil : 15,01% to 28%
- Silver : 28,01% to 40%
- Bronze : 40,01 to 45%
- Fléchette : 45,01 to 50%
Voir la vidéo
- Slalom, 30/40 gates, dénivelé : 120 to 200 m
- Gold : 0% to 17%
- Vermeil : 17,01% to 35%
- Silver : 35,01% to 55%
- Bronze : 55,01 to 75%
- Cabri : 75,01 to 80%
Voir la vidéo