ADULTS LEVELS & TESTS - Alpine ski
test reference for all levels
Cours Collectif :
FIRST TRACKS (Beginners)
- Becoming familiar with the equipment and snow.
- Balance while sliding over smooth terrain on a gentle slope.
- Snowplough turn.
Controlling speed using a snaking trajectory.
Using ski lifts.
confidence (class 1)
- Descending in an elementary turn on a gentle to moderately steep slope.
- Elementary direct line.
- Elementary sideslipping: uphill swing, at an angle.
- Step turns sliding uphill.
discovery (class 2)
- Descent with a basic parallel turn on a varied, moderately steep slope.
- Basic direct line.
- Basic sideslips and garlands.
- Basic high-speed turns.
challenge (class 3)
- Descent with perfect turns on all types of piste.
- Perfect direct line.
- Perfect high-speed turn.
- Experience of skiing in all types of snow and terrain.
grand ski off piste (class 4)
- Expert turn
- Expert Godille on all kinds of snow and market trails
- Competition turn.
- Different types of tracks.
- Discover off track terrains.
- Master the skis, regardless of the snow, terrains of visibility.