TIPS FOR PARENTS
So that your children benefit most from their course, please think about:
- Equip them properly: anorak, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues
- Mark their clothes and skis
- Avoid attending classes and to challenge your child during class
- Inform us of any health problems for your child
- Wearing a helmet is strongly advised for children on the slopes
- Let instructors decide the possible change of class
- Your child is on vacation and the goal is to make it fun and have the desire to return. Then, follow the pace and do not try to make a champion before its time!
For smooth running of the course please respect the following rules:
- Being armed with his/her lesson card or ticket for the departure of the group or private classes
- Present to instructor at the beginning of each class the card or ticket for the day and time
- Each card / ticket is given in a personal capacity
- Report to the start on time for courses; group or individual: any delay is included in the lesson
- Being equipped with a ski pass to attend classes
- Being properly equipped and covered.
- The ESF accepts no liability for damage or personal injury that may occur to students
- The ESF reserves the right to cancel or consolidate classes if there are fewer than 4 people.
- Weather conditions, breakdowns of lifts or other accidents may be attributable to the ESF. Consequently, no cancellation or deferment of course
- The ESF does not provide insurance for students, we advise you to take the Carré Neige.