Tests & Levels Nordic Ski
- Stride and glide technique.
- Step turn on the flat.
- Sliding down a gentle slope ending in a sliding snowplough, taking the skiing environment
- 1st degree traversing straight line.
- Sliding snowplough with braking.
- Skating step and step turn taking into account the skiing environment
- Skating step with poles.
- Sliding snowplough and one skate.
- 2nd degree traversing straight line and elementary turn taking into account external factors.
- V2 and combined skating steps.
- Diagonal stride on the flat.
- 3rd degree traversing straight line and series of parallel turns at high speed taking into account external factors.
- Completing a technical course over varied terrain including flat, descending and climbing sections at high speed, taking into account external factors (choice of technique)
TESTS CHRONOMÉTRÉS - NORDIC Cross
- Cross country skiing course, with jumps, turns, flats and rises, 600 m long, around 1'40 for the best time
- Gold : 0% a 20%
- Silver : 20.01 à 30%
- Bronze : 30.01 à 50%