With the Carré Neige, you benefit will from the skills of the best professionals of the sector and full benefits, from the rescue slope team to the reimbursement of the ski passes and transport by ambulance. You assure your protection, but also that of your family and limit the costs which in the mountains can reach heights. So to ski with peace of mind and hurtle down the slopes in all serenity, alone, with family or friends, think Carré Neige.
*detailed information on www.carreneige.com
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
The price of the CARRE NEIGE is 2.80€ / day so 16.80€ / 6 days.
You can buy the CARRE NEIGE at the ski pass office.
WHAT HAPPENS IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT ?
REIMBURSEMENT OF SKI LESSONS:
- Carré Neige takes charge of all costs as soon as you use the professionals to help you, find you or to give you first aid.
- PLUS the CARRÉ NEIGE
Rescue and evacuation.
- Repayment of ski passes and ski lessons for a duration of more than 3 days.
- Additional guarantees: reimbursement of medical expenses, pharmaceutical and hospital, in addition to mandatory health agencies; guranteed legal defence cover.
- Breakage of ski.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW FOR REPATRIATION?
- If the insured is hurt, making him/her unable to ski.
- In case of sickness. In case the family of the policy-holder has to suddenly return.
- If the insured needs repatriation.
- In case the lifts are stopped for more than 5 hours.
- To a parent holding a "Carré Neige" Insurance, who needs to go with a hurt child insured by "Carré Neige".
- In case the lifts are stopped for bad weather for more than one day on more than 80% of the skiing area.
HOW DO I RECEIVE REIMBURSEMENT FOR MY UNUSED SKI PASSES AND SKI LESSONS?
- If your condition requires it and you must travel further than 150 km, you may request repatriation by calling Europ Assistance at: 01 41 85 85 96.
- For distances under 150 km and on the day of the accident, to request direct payment or reimbursement, you can contact : 04 79 07 36 11 ou au 04 79 07 36 12
Within 8 days fill out the claim form available on our website (www.carreneige.com) or in the Carré Neige sales outlets and send it, together with the supporting documents, to the following address :
- DIOT Montagne Assurances Carré Neige - BP 19 73 704 Bourg Saint Maurice Cedex
- Attached documents :
Original of the ski pass (and/or proof of purchase of the ski pass and the Carré Neige).
- The doctor's initial medical certificate indicating the type of injuries and whether or not there is an inability to ski.